Sunday, July 29, 2012

piCture pOlish Blog Fest 2012! Orbit & Demeter! Updated with Gradient!

Hey guys! Guess what today is??
It's piCture pOlish's Blog Fest!! They are launching 11 brand new shades!!

There are about 80 bloggers world wide participating in Blog Fest 2012 so keep an eye out!

 Starting off with Demeter!
This polish is so beautiful, I think this one is my favorite of the two.
 I don't have that many browns that I love but this is now my favorite! And super unique.
Demeter was created with Katie from http://www.harlowandco.org/!

I used three thin coats of Demeter in these pictures! It's a little sheer but goes on perfectly.
Macro Wonderful-ness!

Orbit is awesome, the formula is a little thicker than Demeter but applies very easy.
Seriously SO close to being a one coater, I mean you probably could do one.. but I like thinner coats
Use 2 coats of topcoat.
Orbit is from the Mesh line.
(Taken in Direct Sunlight.)
(These were taken in the shade in the window of my sisters house, The polish is SO shiny, it looks duo-chromey but I believe that is just the reflection of her red back porch. I'm not 100% though because it seems to show in the matte photo aswell? But I wanted to be sure and tell you guys and let you decide!)



Orbit Mattified!

This baby was just begging me to be matte! So I gladly obliged :)
I used Essie-Matte about you on top of Orbit.

And I did a Gradient on top of Demeter today with Orbit!
Not the best, my daughter was hovering really badly and trying to help haha.

Both of these polishes are so amazing and gorgeous! I highly recommend both!

The new piCture pOlish collaberation shades are available Here
Like them on Facebook and follow them on Twitter!

<3 Sarah!
(P.S. Don't forget to enter my giveaway!!)

*The products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*


If anybody wants to add this inlink to their blog also you can use this code!


<a href=http://www.inlinkz.com/script.php?id=177757&nojump=1&key=ILkHLxr9mGrdo>get the InLinkz code</a>

21 comments:

  1. They look so great mate!! I'm drooling away. I can see more polishes for my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning Swatches! I'm loving all these new Picture Polish shades.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think these two shades are my favourites (in addition to the two I reviewed, Pshiiit and Tease!), love how you mattified Orbit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. QOrbit.....wow! And then mattified... awesome! This may be my first P.P.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both are stunning, but Demeter is....ugh who am I kidding I need them both! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks guys!! They are really great! I seriously need to buy moar!!
    Kryptonite and Attitude want to come home with me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous swatch I love orbit mattified <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love orbit mattified. I am totally going to try this next

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need a better matte top coat - I tried to mattify Orbit too (it really does beg for it) but even after two coats it was still shiny for me :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have done a wonderful job with your review/swatches! I am loving Orbit mattified!

    Thank you so much for adding my link. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. ooooooh Orbit + matte = I don't think i can take it !!! thanks for setting up the linking - mwah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome! orbit mattified is such a good idea! I'm going to try that with dorothy :-)

    I love Orbit, and Attitude too!

    Demeter is lovely but I don't think that really matches with my skin tone.

    Thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are some amazing swatches. And the gradient is sooo beautiful! Even though I didn't expect to like it (from pictures of the bottle alone) I think I might have to buy Demeter soon! Thank you for sharing and yay for piCture pOlish!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just love your swatches!! and Orbit looks supercool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Orbit is speaking my language...LOVE.

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are all gorgeous! How is it that I own no picture polishes?! I'm so bummed I missed the blog fest ... maybe next year. :(

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are very pretty shades!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Those are beautiful! I just can't believe the cost to have the polishes shipped to the US!

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!